The next release of the ForgeRock Identity Platform is nearly here. Trusted by companies around the globe to manage billions of digital identities, the ForgeRock Identity Platform is a single, unified platform featuring access management, identity management, User-Managed Access, directory services and an identity gateway. This webinar series will introduce the major features in the early 2017 platform release.
In this webinar, learn how new capabilities in ForgeRock Identity Gateway:
- Extend secure access to web applications, application programming interfaces (API) devices and things easier than you ever thought possible
- Expedite return on investment by a allowing rapid prototyping of configuration through a powerful new configuration user interface
- Make applications and resources more secure with a much richer policy evaluation process by leveraging contextual information for authentication
- Simplify server hardening with a one-step switch between evaluation and secure mode to reduce potential surface attack area
- Automate deployments for public/private cloud with Dockerfile support