A financial revolution is underway. Open Banking and PSD2 are the regulatory mandates set to change the way customers interact with banks and fintechs. By January 2018, banks need to provide open access via secure APIs to other banks and third parties. This will enable data sharing between parties where customers have provided explicit consent.
But what does this mean for the banking industry and beyond? Is this a threat or opportunity? The answer – both. Encouraging the development of new apps and services will increase innovation and competition. Customers will have more choice. New personalised products and services will be supported by a secure platform for all financial transactions. Join our panel of experts as they debate this topic and help you navigate the transformation to an Open Banking optimised organisation.
In This Live Debate*, Our Experts Will Cover:
*virtual event only - being live streamed
- Industry Viewpoint - Ralph Bragg, Open Banking Ltd.
- The challenges and best practices for meeting Open Banking & PSD2 standards
- Insider's Viewpoint, Sahana Hussain, HSBC
- The implications for banks and the opportunity to build stronger customer relationships
- Technology Viewpoint - Nick Taylor, ForgeRock
- The critical role of technology in addressing regulation and creating new business opportunity