CALLING ALL DEVELOPERS AND FINTECH SAVVY CODERS
Join us for ForgeRock's first ever Open Banking Hackathon. Teams of developers will come together over the weekend of September 21, looking to build cool applications based on the Open Banking APIs, using a sandbox with a modern directory and reference bank implementation. ForgeRock’s Hackathon will offer opportunities to innovate, network and create interesting applications among scores of fellow developers, designers and teams. The weekend event culminates with a FinTech panel of judges who will name the winning Hackathon team.
- As well as the opportunity to build a cool app; you'll get the opportunity to network with your peers and have exposure to development teams who’ve previously built systems that underpin the platforms of the major banks
- Throughout the weekend you’ll get to collaborate with industry mentors, all of whom have been involved in the development of the API specifications
- And if that’s not enough, we will provide a generous supply of refreshments and beer along with fantastic giveaways throughout the weekend!
Register now - places are strictly limited and will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. Deadline for registration is September 19. Bring new ideas, meet new people and create industry changing solutions.
- ForgeRock Opening Banking Hackathon: Event FAQs
- ForgeRock Technical Solution Guide: Enabling the UK Open Banking Specification
- ForgeRock Blog: The Open Banking Revolution
- Press Release: ForgeRock Opens Up Open Banking
Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
Have your voice be heard. Impact direction and development to ensure implemented features are aligned with your business requirements.
Gain Priority Support
Get direct access to leaders in engineering and product management. Share feedback within the application and discuss ideas in real time.
Prepare for the Future
Stay ahead of releases so you can prepare for any major changes. Migration tooling for Early Access customers will be prioritized.