What is the ForgeRock UnSummit?
The ForgeRock UnSummit is a one-day gathering of identity relationship management practitioners. It's a technical event for identity geeks which will be held at the new ForgeRock Bristol Office just off Queen Square! We're meeting to facilitate knowledge sharing around the ForgeRock open source identity platform and the greater identity relationship management community. We hope you can join us for this one-day event that promises to be productive, fun and very hands-on.
Proposed UnSummit Sessions:
As an UnSummit, most of the schedule for the UnSummit will be set during the event itself, so be sure to bring along some ideas for what you’d like to talk about when you attend!
Here are some examples of popular sessions:
- Implementing stateless architecture for authentication
- How to build containerised images for the ForgeRock platform
- The future of MFA: From push authentication to passwordless
- Deploying the ForgeRock Stack in Docker
- Pets and Cattle: Experiments with Docker and Kubernetes
- Scripting and customisation best practices with the ForgeRock Platform
- Bridging the IoT Security Silos with the ForgeRock Identity Platform
- Using the power of Authorisation to protect any resource, data or application
- The basics of SAML2, OAuth2 and OIDC